An Erasmus+ training course to explore the topic of green entrepreneurship
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
ECObubble (promoting ECOlogical solutions for young entrepreneurs) is an Erasmus+ training course for young adults who have a spirit of entrepreneurship and are interested in the protection of the environment, combining these two topics in one potential future business. This training course offers young adults from 10 different countries the unique opportunity to tackle different topics, such as raising awareness on environmental issues, promoting sustainable living, and encouraging eco-entrepreneurial activities. During the outdoor activities, the participants will also be able to connect with nature, appreciating its beauty, importance and value. These activities will help them realize how nature could be fully included in their idea of enterprise.The programme forecasts a week of actions, discussions and topic-specific workshops related to the field of green entrepreneurship by practically doing entrepreneurial activities connected to the environment. Additionally, during the training course, there will be shared successful stories of green businesses from other local people and the participants could use them as a source of inspiration. During the last days of the training course, the youngsters will be able to share the results of the project through a panel at Ferrolog, a surfing festival that combines fun and green/maritime initiatives.
HOW MANY PARTICIPANTS ?
Ferrol, Galicia, Spain
18 to 24 May (5 working days)
20 (2 per country)
Please keep in mind that these dates might change depending on the evolution of the sanitary situation. Thanks for your understanding.
The knowledge, skills and attitudes you can improve with this training course
– The theory attached to the concept of “sustainable living” (circular economy, zero waste philosophy, greenwashing…)
– Sustainable living in practice
– How to create a sustainable and viable enterprise starting from scratch
– Creation of action plans
– Present an idea/a project and convince an audience of its quality
– Give and receive constructive feedback
– Marketing strategies
– Team work
– Intercultural dialogue
… all of this surrounded by the unique and amazing Galician nature.
– Youngsters, youth leaders, youthworkers, workers in NGOs or volunteers (between 18 and 30 years old)
– Able to understand and communicate in English
– Coming from one of the countries of the partner organizations (see below)
– Available for the whole duration of the project and willing to travel to Spain
– Interested in acting for the protection of the environment and/or help other people do so
– Interested in developing green business ideas and/or helping other people develop their green business ideas.
– Ready to actively participate to the different sessions of the project (learning process seen as an horizontal dynamic, not a top down one)
From which countries?
WHAT TO EXPECT?
1) A professional training course
All the participants that will complete the training course will be given an official Youthpass Certificate that can be valued on the Labour Market.
The training course will be prepared and implemented by two professional trainers who already have experience in the fields of entrepreneurship and/or green initiatives.
We always shape our training courses in such a way that the participants are highly encouraged to bring and share their own ideas, points of view and creativity during the different sessions of the project.
2) A fully covered project (no fee)
Up to the limit defined by the European Commission for your country of origin (see below).
Remark: In case you don’t reach this limit with your transportation tickets, the leftover money can also be used to pay the PCR test necessary to enter in Spain.
Public youth hostel with all the necessary facilities.
Three meals and two coffee-breaks per day.
Portugal ; Italy
Bulgaria; Hungary; Estonia; Lithuania; Romania; Slovakia
How to apply?
Get in touch with our partner localised in your country of residence and let them know that you are interested in joining the project
“ECOBubble” organized by the association Xeración.